Conduct & Discipline:
All students are required to abide by all the rules and regulations of the college. Non adherence to these rules & regulations make the students liable to disciplinary action which may range from warning to expulsion from the college. Students of this institution are not allowed for organize union, association, political activities other then the those functions setup by the authority in order to enrich their physical, mental, intellectual, social & ethical development.
Instruction to the Students:
- All students are to carry their identity cards when in the college.
- A attends classes well dressed with white aprons. Indecent, fancy dress, untidy hair, slippers are not allowed. Rings & bangles are impediment in the practical classes.
- Smoking in strickly prohibited in the campus.
- Environment should be kept clean, students are adivsed to throw litters into the waste bins.
- Political activities are not permitted. Pasting of posters, gratis on the wall of the college & the hospital building are prohibited.
- All type of demonstrations, processions so shouting in the college & hospital premises are prohibited. These are considered as act of indiscipline & concerned student will be liable to punishment.
- Abstentions from the classes individually or group or in a mass without permission are punishable. Guardians will be informed of such acts of their words.
- Students are expected to maintain the highest standard in their academic & private lives. Loss of moral and spiritual valve or addiction to alcohol and narcotic drugs punishable.
- On admission to the college the students, parents or guardians will have to sign and undertaken that their ward will abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Any violation of the college rules and discipline are liable to punishment or even cancellation of their studentship.
- The decision of the academic council will be final.
- Cost of loss/damage to college/hospital property by the students is liable to be realized from the concerned student.
- The student must have inform the college authority about their current mailing address, telephone number etc as well as their parents/guardians contract number.